1909 9th St., Boulder, CO,
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday:
- Beads: Gemstone, glass and more
- Silver wire and findings
- Beading supplies and tool
- Finished jewelry by local artists
- Sacred art: Thangkas, malas and more
- Repairs and custom work
- Jewelry crafting classes taught by our experienced
staff and associates
- Free basics classes on Saturday mornings
- Free parking: Two hours on Walnut St. west of 9th,
and in St. Julien public parking on weekends
Learn how to use wire and tiny gemstones to make these great earrings
with Margot. Check out the selection of tiny stones and pearls we
get to use for these! We'll be using brass, copper or silver
plate wire, and will discuss different shapes and sizes.
May 12, 2-4p.m.: Pearl Knotting, $30
Sunday, May 19, 2-4p.m.: Hammered
We will be teaching how to
knot pearls using Griffin Beading Thread. You will be thrilled to
add this skill to your beading knowlege. All materials included.
26, 2-4p.m.: Sundance Inspired Necklace $30.
Learn to make this great beaded necklace with a leather back. This
necklace combines a section of strung beads with a deerskin cord.
Spend the afternoon with Jake and learn a new technique.
Call to sign up now.